Blog search...

Thursday 6 June 2013

The Top Ten Father's Day Gifts...

It's magic Dad for £9.95
In ten days time it's Father's Day, so we thought it was about time we gave you those Father's Day gift ideas we've been promising you.  Just for fun, in the style of the Twelve Days of Christmas, we've picked out one of our favourite gadgets for each day in the run up to Father's Day on the 16th June. So here's our top ten gadgets for Dads... 

On the first day of Father's Day my daughter gave to me, a gizmo that holds wine magically.

On the second day of Father's Day my son he gave to me, a blue Slap-on Watch and a gizmo that opens magically.

On the third day of Father's Day my wife she gave to me, a very macho Key-ring, blue Slap-on watch and a gizmo that opens magically. 

Empty pockets at last...
On the fourth day of Father's day my kids they gave to me, a cool iPhone Wallet, snazzy special Key-ring, blue Slap-on Watch and gizmo that opens magically.

On the fifth day of Father's Day, sarky Mrs gave to me, FIVE SANDAL SOCKS, cool iPhone wallet, very special Key-ring, blue Slap-on Watch and a gizmo that opens magically. 

Dad's special lunch bag...
On the sixth day of Father's Day my boys they gave to me, a Joke Extending Fork, FIVE SANDAL SOCKS, cool iPhone wallet, a very special Key-ring, blue Slap-on Watch and a gizmo that opens magically. 

On the seventh day of Father's Day my little girl she gave to me, a Brown Paper Lunch Bag, Joke Extending Fork, FIVE SANDAL SOCKS, cool iPhone wallet, a very special Key-ring, blue Slap-on Watch and a gizmo that opens magically. 

The amazing iDuck iPod transmitter...
Relax Dad...
On the eighth day of Father's Day my twin boys gave to me, two Floating Speakers, Brown paper lunch bag, Joke Extending Fork, FIVE SANDAL SOCKS, a cool iPhone wallet, a very special Key-ring, blue Slap-on Watch and a gizmo that opens magically. 

Sorry I cracked your iPad Dad...
On the ninth day of Father's Day their Mum she gave to me, protection for my iPad, two Floating Speakers, Brown paper lunch bag, Joke Extending Fork, FIVE SANDAL SOCKS, cool iPhone wallet, very special Key-ring, blue Slap-on Watch and a gizmo that opens magically. 

On the last day of Father's Day my daughter gave to me a Really Tiny Book-light, protection for my iPod, two Floating Speakers, a Brown paper lunch bag, Joke Extending Fork, FIVE SANDAL SOCKS, cool iPhone wallet, very special Key-ring, blue Slap-on Watch and a gizmo that opens magically. 

Go on give him a gadget on Father's Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment